Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, first of all im going to show off how cute and how cuddly he is, because its beyond lovely.
Cat Russian blue Felidae Chinchilla Whiskers
So, he's become an incredibly smart, loving, and very friendly rat. I intro'd him to my older two (3 and 1 1/2) And they absolutely love him, took him no time to warm up to them, and he frequently likes to try to wrestle my big boy scout (who lets him win and rolls over playing dead). Its so cute! Since he's still too small for their cage I'm keeping him in his cage until he gets bigger. But for now everything is going awesome. He's learned to run up my arm to and from the cage, stay on my shoulder, run the wheel, jump up for treats, and sit in my hand when I call him. He even gives kisses on command! He's very very smart. I'm so glad intos went to well with our boys, because the last intros i did with adult males was extremely hard, however there hasn't been a hitch yet. We'll be getting another boy soon, a hairless, And He'll be closer to Rai (the new little boy)'s age. I just hope he's as loving as Our new boy is. I can tell my older boys are certainly more happy with a new friend around. I think they needed that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts