Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

No im not going to sit here and ramp on about how bad petstores are. As the one near me is FABOULOUS !

But i have a great idea for them
Its a new invention

It sits above the door and if you walk in with GGMR syndrome alarms flare and blinds come down over the rat section !

I need this cause everytime i go in the only thing stopping me getting another one is my dear fiance dragging me kicking and screaming away ! (that was dramatised...slightly lol))

·
Registered
879 Posts
GGMR Gotta Get More Rats! lol there is also GGAR Gotta get any rats! It's a sickness where you go online or pet stores and see those cute fuzzy faces and just can't resist but take them home with you. But it leads to people having too many rats than they can take care of. Some people can manage. But it's best to try and keep it under control. Thats why there are places like this to help! hahah Good idea BeanieBoo-Rattles!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Gotta Get More Rats- the incurable syndrome effecting rat lovers the world over.

I’m not allowed in the petstore or on Craigslist anymore. I need an intervention. :lol:

Edit- haha, you beat me to the punch, Ace! :wink:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh....lol I thought it was something along those lines. Similar to ferret math? Where you keep adding to the business? :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts