Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So got this cage a few days ago and finally got it up and got it clean. I think its an all living things cage and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to use fleece as bedding. It sits on top of the pan not sure if i could set the fleece in flush with it and put the pan on top. For now i have fleece scarves and such in the bottom

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've seen people put fleece on the base of the cage and then put the wire part on, so that the cage is actually holding the fleece down...I'm sorry I suck at explaining things.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks! I was just going to leave the shelves bare because they are odly shaped but I wanted to cover the bottom. I hope they dont try to chew through it and burrow...lol silly rats :)

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have a piece of coroplast corrugated plastic that I cut to fit the bottom of my pan, and I wrap my puppy pads and fleece around it secured with binder clips. Works great, fleece lays flat, and no burrowing. :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that sounds like a plan kitterpuss. It will have to wait for a bit but I think that will work well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts