Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Black hooded rat and she is about 4 months old and was acting great, she was loving and energetic. About 2 weeks ago I got a Dumbo Rat and she's VERY energetic! I try to pick her up and she just runs away, and when ever I do get her in my hand she trys to wiggle her way out and jump out of it. My Black hooded rat (Snoopy) has always been a little rough with her but I just thought she was asserting herself as the alfa female. But latley everytime Dumbo touches or gets next to snoopy she does these little hops that she's never done before, and eventually she gets fed up and wrestles dumbo down onto her back and makes her squeek. I don't know if this is normal (I don't think it is) or if there is some way I can get them to get along and have Dumbo let me pick her up with out her spazzing out. Also Dumbo, the past couple days, has goten into the food bowl and pushed all the food out of the bowl all over the top platform and on my floor, kinda annoying so is there a way to fix that too and why is she doing it? Thank you for your future answers. :?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts