Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got rid of my old cage set up (the glass tank and the topper and got my girls into this rabbit hutch that I converted, they really seem to like it so far but I wanted to add extra levels to it. Anyone have any ideas on how to improve it?

^Old Cage

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i wouldn't add anymore solid levels but there is lots of space for some nice hammocks instead. if you added more levels there would be less room for tha hammocks if any room at all. you could also add dangling things as it is now such as a hanging flower pot or a cube hammock from the top. or a bait bag, which seems to be a favorite with my rats. disposable, cheap and fun for the ratties and fun to watch.

·
Registered
261 Posts
that's a fun lookin' cage

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
twitch said:
i wouldn't add anymore solid levels but there is lots of space for some nice hammocks instead. if you added more levels there would be less room for tha hammocks if any room at all. you could also add dangling things as it is now such as a hanging flower pot or a cube hammock from the top. or a bait bag, which seems to be a favorite with my rats. disposable, cheap and fun for the ratties and fun to watch.
Yeah, that's a really good idea! I wanted to add some fun things for them without spending alot so putting a plant hanger would be perfect!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts