Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I got two new rats - a momma and a baby. The baby managed to escape into my room, and I haven't been able to find her. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find her or how to lure her to me?

·
Super Moderator
138 Posts
Oh my god ok, is it a baby baby?
Seal the room up, set some treats up near the open cage. Turn all appliances off and listen very carefully...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my god ok, is it a baby baby?
Seal the room up, set some treats up near the open cage. Turn all appliances off and listen very carefully...
She looks to me to be less than 3 months; probably closer to two. The thing is, I haven't seen a sign of her since she managed to escape. Last night I placed food and water in the room and had treats out, but nothing has been taken

·
Super Moderator
138 Posts
Could they have gotten out? Anywhere she could have gotten under like a wardrobe or anything? How long has it been?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could they have gotten out? Anywhere she could have gotten under like a wardrobe or anything? How long has it been?
The baby escaped yesterday at 6:30PM (It's now 4:16 PM the next day.) I've searched everywhere in my room, but I can't find her at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes! My stepmom and I thought we were hearing little snuffles and my stepmom remembered that there's a little space underneath my bookcase that she cold've been, and sure enough she was there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts