21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
What gorgeous little hand-puppies!! They are going to be beautiful :giggle:

Reactions: ratsbian

·
Registered
Hazel-5 months, agouti Berkshire and Willow, 5 months, agouti hooded.
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi!! Here is an update-the babies are almost four weeks old so I will be separating them in the next few days. I have five boys and three girls and guess what!! I get to keep all of them!! My parents surprised me last weekend-my dad is going to make two big cages-one pink and one blue!! (Obviously the girls and boys will be desperate) I am so happy!!
Also in the last week or so, Clover had suddenly turned veryyyy living and human motivated, always licking my hands and face, holding my face still so she can lick me!!

The last picture is of Potter, a little boy rat who has a lighting bolt down his face like a very well know wizard!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh, what delightful little babies! It looks like they are having loads of fun together. I'm really excited for you that you can keep them all - your parents sound really supportive.
I bet you are getting some really impressive rat piles in the cage! We had our 7 girls piled into a tiny little hammock yesterday, like 2 or even 3 rats deep, and right near them were a sputnik and 2 large hammocks. No thanks. We'll pile on top of each other and all you will see is a fluffy pile with lots of ears. :ROFLMAO:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts