Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to get my lone rat Kane a friend, and found a girl in my area who is giving rat "babies" free to good home from an accidental litter, born in November. She said she has 2 Pew and 1 brown self females. I've kinda always wanted a brown self rattie, the more rugged or natural look. So, we've arranged a place to meet tomorrow, and I suggested a time but have not heard back. I tried asking for a pic, she has none.. I tried asking about what kinda food or litter the rattie is currently on, unanswered. This girl is pretty much just sticking to the hard facts.. I'm surprised I got the accidental litter info. I don't know if she is super busy or strange or what. She has told me a few times how this rat has been handled since birth and is a great pet rat.

I'm so excited about this rattie, I wanna know about her parents and her birth-day date. Something I've never been able to know w my other rats.
I'm so extremely nervous that I may say or do something to have the plans called off. Or that it falls apart or is unpleasant. She has been slow and shortly typed when responding to my emails. I really wonder If shes going to show up, plop a rattie in my arms and leave. I would like to hang out some.. I'm very interested in sending her pics and updates of this fur-kid. I mean, this girl is practically her grandma or godmother or something.

I loved it when every x-mas we got a card from the owners of one of our dog's puppies - like its been written by the dog to us lol. Even after the dogs had passed away, we still got a few cards about their lives and their current dogs.

I got butterflies in my stomach... I have not had this feeling in a very long time. I think last time was when I had some surgeries.

I'm so excited / nervous.. I don't know what to do with myself!

·
Registered
60 Posts
oh wow, is the girl in washingtonville? i got three boys from the same oops litters. :) if she is, you can get baby pics and stuff from the accidental litters forum. she posted about it on her.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, Its a girl in Carmel.. posted on Craigslist. I posted my new rat cuz I think shes a rex - and everyone says she is - yay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts