Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm a new Rat mom. I'll try not to ask too many silly questions but I'm learning everything from scratch. I found this forum in my travels of the internet looking for good information about how to keep my rats happy and healthy. I currently have two girls that I rescued from the humane society. I don't know much about their history but I'm enjoying learning about them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi there, welcome! Don't worry about asking questions, we're here to help but you can use the search bar in the upper right corner to see if your question has already been answered if that helps. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I was just doing that. I actually just accidentally hurt Roxy (not bad - I think I'm more upset than she is!) and was looking to see if anyone else had the same issue as i did. If I can't I'll post as soon as the forum will let me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome! As was said above, there's no reason for you to not post questions. I'm a new rat owner as well and this forum has been great! There are so many helpful people who are more than happy to offer advice and direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts