Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Well my boyfriend has had rats before, but I haven't so this is all new to me but I love BOTH our rats SO much. One is technically mine, one is his, my baby is tiny, she's a runt I think and her name is miko, she's a little white rat. We had a problem at first with her pooping on us, but we've been training her. Every time she pooped on one of us she went back into her own cage. But she went all night tonight without one accident, so we were really happy with her. I'm not sure how to put pictures in the message yet, so once I figure it out I'll put pictures in!

·
Registered
97 Posts
:D Welcome to the forum! I am a newbie as well with ratties. I have 2 cuties...you can see them in the gallery. One is Turfle the other is Tucka. The double T's of Trouble!! The people here are seriously friendly and full of help just ask!!! Again, welcome to the forum and I can't wait to see your cuties!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I had a rat that would poop whenever she got scared... I finally broke her of it about a month ago. I always made sure that there was a cage that she could go to during free-range time, and that helped her out A LOT. Congrats on the new rats!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome! The reason the rattie poops on you is because she's afraid, and she's little and can't hold it very well. When she's older and calmer it shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Nice to meet you, and congrats to joining the wonderful worlds of rats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts