Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member living in Hawaii. I have a trio of female rats. I bought 2 young females from pet stores, and adopted a 10 month old super-tame hooded rat. They are currently settling into a ferret nation cage, and I hope to have photos of them soon.
I look forward to learning all that I can from all of you experienced rat owners.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see your gals!! Have fun and enjoy the forum! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello. I'm new to the forum thing but not new to loving rats! At present we have 6 sweet girls and 3 sweet boys!! Soon I hope to have my teenager teach me how to use the camera thing and show pics of my babies!! I hope that I will learn from y'all about different experiences from fellow rat lovers! We live in rural Oklahoma and do not often meet others that don't cringe when we ooh and ahh over our babies!! That's ok though because we love em anyway! (the rats not the cringers!! we love some of the cringers too) With that aside, I just wanted to say hi and hope to learn how to navigate this site and learn as much as possible so we can assure our little ones a healthy happy life!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well Howdy! Welcome to the forum. I have 2 grandratties, Turfle and Tucka. Right now, they are having free time un the covers of my bed....and loving every minute of it. I can't wait to see your babies as well. :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! I also get alot of "cringers" here in minnesota.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've posted photos of my rats in the "meet my rats" forum
enjoy

Thanks for all the warm welcomes

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the forums, dingosm...hope to see lots of pix of your Ratties.

I'm in the process of getting my female Rattie pair, actually just another 3 weeks and they will be here, I'm so excited and can't wait =)

Hope that you and your girls love it here as much as we all do and remember....post lots of pics of your ratties :D we always like lots of pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts