Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after hearing that I wanted pet rats for a while. one of my family members decided to surprise me with a pet rat. However. the problem is, I was not 100% ready for this yet. I do not have a cage yet, only an aquarium. And they only got me one rat. So now, when I get paid in a couple days, I have to go get another rat and see if I can afford a cage.

But all that aside (I know it's all very important) I am in love with this little guy. His name is Pinky (and the new one will be Brain), which is odd, because we are a Disney family, and all our other pets have Disney names. But when my wife saw him and saw his Dumbo ears, she said he looked like Pinky.

Anyway. He loves to crawl on me. I have only had him for less then a week (as of the date and time of this posting).

·
Registered
13 Posts
It says you have to make three seperate posts/replies in this section before you are allowed to post your own stuff. To weed out spammers:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.