Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I have, due to some circumstances, come to be the proud owner of two rats. Both are adults. Both are large (though one is very small for a large rat. It seems to be comparable to a medium sized rat and I wonder if it is or not) and both female. I have been struggling with a few things and hopefully this place will be able to help me!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
This place is honestly the greatest. Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome!!! The one piece of rat advice I would give you is don't leave anything too close to their cage! I have had
several tshirts dragged in and dragged chewed up!! :p little monsters

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree with the post of not leaving anything too close to their cage! My girls got ahold of my curtain somehow and chewed it up! Now I need to go find new curtains!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the lovly world of Rat parenting, may you and all of your Rats be healthy and strong for years to come. The funny part is when i got my first 2 (Lucy, and Ferya may they Rest In Peace) i told myself no more.....that ended when i found Assassin(RIP) at the pet store sitting in the food bowl as if it was a whirlpool tub, I knew he had to be mine, then there was Cider (latter changed to blanket because he loved his blankets (RIP) He was a bit ummmm "Speical" (I think he was born to be a feeder and his colors just made me have to save him)) but once you get into having them you see that each one has its own personality and they make killer pets.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome!
And the fact that rats loove to drag shirts in their cage and chew them up is completely true! I learned about it the hard way. Rip my favourite jacket T.T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts