Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ratgodmike unfriend me

WOW NOT COOL I was a big fan of yours and then you curse at me? Go ahead and unfriend me if that's how you want to carry yourself. I thought we was friends and you was relaly cool' abut you are bad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
WOW NOT COOL I was a big fan of yours and then you curse at me? Go ahead and unfriend me if that's how you want to carry yourself. I thought we was friends and you was relaly cool' abut you are bad.
what the FRICK are you talking about? I told you to go to rat club? I could tell that your knowledge on rats was limited so I was TRYING to HELP you OUT !

·
Registered
406 Posts
Meet the newest addition to my family! They're hairless rat sisters who are 4 months old. Just got them last night. I don't have names picked out yet, and I'm open to suggestions!
Hello hello Kimiko! Your girls look so much like my hairless girls, who I named Solus and Prima. Sometimes half the fun of having rats is naming them :) I will often take names from the Transformers universe, and go nuts from there. Good luck in finding a name for your girls! I'd help, but I generally name my animals weird names, LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts