Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm Lakin

I'm a new rat owner. I have at the moment one black and white berkshire (Lilly) and one hooded fawn (Mika). Both are girls and they are very different from each other. Lilly is very outgoing hyper and loves to get into everything. Mika is laid back and calm compared to Lilly. Lilly is roughly around 6 months old and Mika is a littler over 8 months. They where both purchased from PetCo in a town that is a few hours away from my house I know it isn;t best to buy from pet stores but around where I live we do not have any rescues or any people who had any rats available for adoption. They currently live in a large 32 in by 13in tank I will be upgrading to a ferret nation cage by Christmas along with a few more rattie friends.

Rat Gerbil Muridae Hamster Rodent

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lakin

I'm Lakin 17 years old ready to graduate high school and become a LPN and vet tech assistance. I love all kinds of animals but rats are my absolute favorite they are highly intelligent cute cuddly and very different creatures. I would love start a rat rescue because I do love these animals and where I live there are no rattie rescues and I feel that many rat owners need a place to give their unwanted pets a place to stay till found a suitable loving new owner.

~LA

Hair Selfie Beauty Nose Lip

·
Registered
57 Posts
Your ratties look super cool! Im sure you guys will have loads of fun. xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts