Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i finally went and got Cas a friend! she's from a breeder, so she's super pretty :) she's still in quarantine, sneezing a bit so she's going to the vet tomorrow. but she's so cuddly! i let her out of the cage and she zoomed straight up to my shoulder, didn't move until i gave her scratches. she's so sweet, and she's obsessed with ears!
i named her Lucifer (NO, i am not a satanist, she's named after the character from supernatural :p ) Lucy for short.
Rat Hamster Gerbil Muridae Rodent

Green Close-up

and i've probably babbled on about Cas enough, but shes just so cute and sweet and aaagh just one more picture
Chinchilla Rodent Rat

i will probably be posting endless pictures when i get my camera sorted! lol i'm completely obsessed with ratties now :p

·
Registered
475 Posts
I love supernatural!! I got both my parents into it! My mom watched it religiously now! Haha You and I are going to be good friends! My I presume cas is short for Castiel? Castiel and Lucifer are two of my favorite characters!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awh thanks everyone (lucy and cas are both flattered) :) they will be introduced in a week or two, they're both so sweet and friendly so i hope it goes well! supernatural is amaaazing, hence why i named the ratties after my two fave angels! i do get some weird looks when i announce "these are my rats, Castiel and Lucifer" :p

·
Registered
475 Posts
awh thanks everyone (lucy and cas are both flattered) :) they will be introduced in a week or two, they're both so sweet and friendly so i hope it goes well! supernatural is amaaazing, hence why i named the ratties after my two fave angels! i do get some weird looks when i announce "these are my rats, Castiel and Lucifer" :p
Haha I bet you did! My mom named our new girl puppy Lillith.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.