Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I used to post a lot over at another forum, but life got the better of me and this place seems much more active.

I am owned by 7 Ratties currently, 2 we adopted just a month ago and were integrated with my "girls" cage.
We just recently lost our oldest ratty girl, Dangerous Liaison Rat Mouse Mammal Muridae Whiskers
She would have been 3 in just a few months, sleep well my sweet lil girl <3

We have a big, fat, part tailed (he was a feeder bin find) male rat who does not get along with any rats no matter what I try, his name is Dende Rat Mammal Mouse Whiskers Muridae he's my chunky grumpo.

We also have two males who happily live together.
Rattigast Rat Vertebrate Mouse Mammal Hamster and his buddy Popo Rat Gerbil Muridae Mouth Degu (s'cuse my SO, it's near impossible to get a pic of Popo without my SO there, he's his lil buddy)

We also have a neutered male living with my girls nammed Peabody and his sister Bauble Vertebrate Rat Mammal Muridae Mouse (Peabody in front, Bauble in middle and D).

Our two newest girls are still nameless currently Mammal Rat Vertebrate Muridae Gerbil

I have been searching forever to figure out the white faced girls markings, a badly marked Veriberk? a badly marked hooded?
Her face is completely white Rat Mouse Muridae Rodent Muroidea she has a lovely blue stripe down her back. Pretty li'l thing nonetheless.

That's all my current ratties :) I have owned rats for over 10 years now and don't think I could ever live without 'em.
I also have 4 current rat tattoos and intend to get more!

We are also home to my own mini zoo with 7 cats, 3 dogs, 3 chinchillas, 3 degu's, 1 ferret, 1 hedgehog, 1 rabbit, 1 leopard gecko, 1 bearded dragon, 1 scorpion, 1 tarantula, 1 snake and some fish along with my ratties.

So hello to everyone! I am hoping I can get back into the swing of forum posting now that life has settled a bit.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello and welcome! This forum has helped me alot and I'm sure it'll help you.

Your rats are incredibly adorable! I love the name Peabody heheh~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts