Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya'll! Kahlan again. :) My two rats are fighting nonstop and I am desperate for help. They have drawn blood so we have sperated them. We let them be together a few times after they first started to fight but everytime they even see each other they get crazy. Milo is going through "ratuberty" and he is being a little more aggressive lately. Otis (around 1 1/2 years) will kind of just run away and typically he is so desperate he will jump on you to get away from the fight. I don't know what to do! Milo would also rub his butt against Otis... Any reasons for that? He would kind of arch his body and rub his butt against otis. I have never seen him do this before. They are currently separated and are not together anymore. I am wondering if you can answer some questions. Is there any way I can fix this? When should I put them together/test their relationship out again? How long should we seperate them? Do you think they might be fighting because Milo is pretty young and nearing a year and going through a funky stage? Kind of like a teenager? Thanks so much. :) They have been fighting for about a week by the way. Your help is definitely appreciated!! (Today we did put them in the cage together and Milo was taking all of Otis's food. And they were getting along okay but then they began to fight once again)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts