·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have my cage set up into 3 sections
Bottom layer: bedding for nesting and a wheel
Second layer: food and water
Third layer: toys
My adorable little girl mochi just discovered the toy layer and omg she went up there and her little face was priceless because her sister was up there and she saw all these toys and she just started running around playing with all the toys I'm in rattle cuteness heaven

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol I wanted to post a pic of mochi attacking a bell but of course as the camera comes she stops lol the little fuzz butt

·
Registered
437 Posts
Aw, sounds like a cool set up. My rats don't keep anything in the designated area. The toys from their 'toybox' are all over the place, their food is in their litter tray and their litter's in their food bowl! Don't be surprised if things start showing up on the wrong levels! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awww would love to have seen a pic :D

I have a GoPro and plan on setting it up in time lapse mode aimed at the cage quite often :) Can program it to take a picture every half second up to a picture every minute. Should catch them doing some cute stuff while I'm not watching them!

I also plan on setting up a webcam so I can check on them when not at the house. You can have it stream to a website and save the past 24 hours on the hard drive so you can check on them when away from the house. It's great if you come home and one of them is hurt you can rewind the footage and see what happened.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts