Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[align=justify]So, I'm new here. My name is Rachel and I live in Southern California. I have eight rats: Annie, Cowbaby, Diamond, Dora, Junior, Lady T, Lady X, and Patches, all of whom will be three years old on this Monday, April 23rd, 2007. I used to have ten but two have gone over the rainbow bridge. Kodak passed on December 15th, 2006, while Tinkerbell left me on April 11th, 2007. They are missed dearly and I will feature them an "Over the Rainbow Bridge" post. My remaining rats are strong and thriving, I love them so much and would love to share their story with you. They have changed my life considerably, so I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself to all you and let you know a new ratty mommy is here. [/align]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you. Yeah they're all related but I don't have the whole little I got one rat, Annie, who three weeks after I got her, she had 12 babies. I had no idea she was pregnant I just thought she was overweight. Then one morning she bit me which she never did and I looked into her little Splenda box about a half an hour later and she had a pinky in her hands and was cleaning it. It was an intense situation. I gave three away to people in my theater group, because no one else wanted any. I kept 9 babies. To this day I still have the mother and 7 babies. Two have passed which you can read about in "Over the Rainbow."

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts