Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!! I'm new here Just wanted to introduce myself and my lovely Lilly. She is my Dumbo Rat I adopted from the local Petco. Shes cute as a button and sweet as can be. :D

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah she is the only one. But I am really considering getting another. I wrote about it in the general category cause I have some questions. I have pictures of Her in my gallery take a look! :) oh by the way I love your picture. The Office is such a great show!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I suddenly realized how rude it was of me to reply to your post w/out saying hello :) HI and welcome to the forum. I hope you're finding everything you need so far. You can ask anything....just don't ask me to talk...I may never stop lol ;)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah no prob! Hello and thanks for all the help so far

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi there.
We are new as well and just brought home a new one for our Turfle to play with. From all the research I have done, it seems to be the best to at least have two. I have found some wonderful people to ask questions and get some great advice so I hope you like it here. Chat laters.
Turfle, Tucka, and humans.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome your girl is soooo cute, sounds like she could use a friend though!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah im working on it. :) I am short on money right now cant really afford to buy all new cage and set up just for three weeks until QT is over. I wanted to sneak the new one in my room that way no one would complain. But I guess with QT Its gonna be a lil more difficult :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts