Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lurked around here before, thought I'd finally just join. I'm usually at another rattie forum, but another can't hurt, right? 8) I think I know a few of you from the other forum. :wink:

I'm Kimberly, or Kimmie, whichever. I'm 27 and live with my significant other in Cincinnati, OH.

I have 14 rats (have had 16 altogether), all but 2 are rescues, all but 3 of those are from Huron Valley Rat Rescue in MI. I love ratties so much, I do. I love HVRR, so I don't mind the traveling involved to get ratties from them.

I've always had boys, haven't had girls. My boys are, in age order:

Nicodemus, Chester, Stewart (AKA Stewie), Nip, Tuck, Nibbles, Nougat, Snickers, Sirius, Orion, Splash, Coon, Rodent and Atari.

My first two boys were Snow and Soot. I miss them!

I also have two dogs (a Whippet and a Labrador) named Wysiwyg and Java, a cat named Forte, and a mouse named Marty.

My life-goals, animal wise, is to run a rat rescue, and a doggy daycare. Maybe not at the same time. :p

I have a rat-related CafePress shop. I won't link it here, as I don't know the rules on that, but it's linked in my profile. :)

So. That's me. Hello!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thats, cool i dont currently have any rats i am just doing my research currently.

I am considering having boys, how do you find boys then?

Oh and welcome to the forum, oh and there will be more people on later today, its not very busy right now

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hi Kimmie, welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey :) Welcome to the forums!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts