Rat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super excited about being a part of rat forum! Like a previous user stated I'm really glad to talk to people who don't think my babies are disgusting rodents. Anywho...I have two baby girls Beanie and Mooda. I bought them from the local pet store instead of a breeder because I don't like the thought of snakes eating them for lunch. Their favorite snack is chicken bones and tuna. They hate carrots. Haha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hellooo!
I'm new too, and I love your rats, they're SO cute! I haven't fed my rat carrots yet, but we'll get around to that sooner or later lol.
My parents only let me get one, which isn't fair really since rats like to be in pairs, but she seems fine.
She's called Kimi (Kimono - hence my username)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your rats are adorable! Mine is also not the hugest fan of carrots. He'll eat about 2 bites and never touch it again. I've found that mine absolutely loves bananas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there! I'm new, too. :)

My rat will nibble a carrot when I first put it in her cage, but after that she loses interest. She hides them in her nest but won't eat at them after the first five or so minutes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My first rat, Calla, wouldn't even let me put carrots in the cage! She would shove them through the bars while she hit everything else. I'm starting to think rats just don't like carrots :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know what you mean about people who view our rats as disgusting rodents. We love our babies. 2 girls, Pogo and Fizzy Pop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts