Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! My name is Lillith and I've browsed RatForum for ages, but never joined. I currently have three rats, all female. Cheeseball is an albino 2 year old, Artemis is my jumpy 9 month old black hooded, and Bea is my 3 month old champagne hooded that has more energy than we can handle! I'm also getting a third too, a cute little 9 week old dalmatian. Anyway, feel free to message me anytime! I'm not the most qualified but have been owning rats for 7-8 years now, so I hope I can help! ;D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
artemis2.jpg artemis3.jpg
This is Artemis, my nine month old black hooded. I got her back in August following the death of my Berkshire, Khaleesi.

bea1.jpg bea2.jpg
This is Bea, she's roughly 3-5 months old, I got her in early October. She's a champagne ruby-eyed.

harley1.jpg harley2.jpg
This is Harley, she's just 7 weeks old, and I got her today! She's a Dalmatian, and actually handles pretty well!

cheeseball1.jpg cheeseball2.jpg
This is Cheeseball. Following a stroke on Friday, she unfortunately passed today in my arms, shortly after meeting Harley. She was around 2 and a half, and I got her early 2014.

I've had quite a few other rats (I've been owning for roughly 7 years) but that's my current mischief! And of course Cheeseball, as I talked about her in my post this morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts