Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I took a break from owning rats when I moved to Florida for 4 years. Now that I'm back in WA I've started getting a little mischief going again. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I owned them again. I used to be a very active member of this forum, and it's nice to know people are still on here. It's good to be back. I look forward to being an active member again! My name is Samantha, how is everyone doing?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far I have 4 little female members of my family :

Starbuck is a black hooded and was purchased by my boyfriend from petco(Only because he really wanted her, I'm not a fan of buying pets from chain pet stores).
Piper is an agouti berkshire that I rescued from a feeder bin at a privately owned pet store(This one was my fault, I tend to always rescue at least one rat from this place).
Prue is a dumbo black bershire that I purchased from a breeder.
Phoebe is a dumbo blue irish that I purchased from another breeder. In about 2 weeks I will be going back to pick up another little girl named Paige from her, that is a gorgeous siamese.

Right now we've decided that we're going to stop at 6 rats, and for my last little girl I'm keeping an eye out for a black self rat.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have also finally gotten my dream cage, a double critter nation. I've always wanted to buy one, and finally had the means to do so. I wish I had gotten one years ago, it is amazing and I'll probably never own a different cage, at least not for my main setup. Once we move into a house, I'm very tempted to buy a second one and do what I've seen some people do, which is to set them up side by side and remove the center pieces to make a double wide double critter nation home. Actually, if anyone has this setup, I'd love to see some pictures!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome back to the forum Samantha its great to get more active users around. :) Congratulations on getting your dream cage and a new mischief but where are the pictures?!?! :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back to the forum Samantha its great to get more active users around. :) Congratulations on getting your dream cage and a new mischief but where are the pictures?!?! :p

I'm going to post them in the meet my rats section ^.^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts