Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! :):):)

A little bit about me...
I've been involved in owning/breeding ratties for over 10 years now. They are my passion and world to me, and have been for a long time.
I breed for temperament and health foremost, and secondary markings/colours etc. We also hold ratty stalls in the majors shows in our state, and love promoting pet rats!!

www.facebook.com/HVRattery

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
12025379_1484344295194406_1560218899_n.jpg
My two gorgeous girls Dawn (my daughter) and Em (short for Emma). Got to say i love raising my daughter with animals, its the best for children i believe.. giving them responsibility and teach them life skills such a cleaning.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oooooooh, what state are you in? I'm in Queensland, so good to see another Aussie here!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm new three(? haha). Your rat is adorable. Do you have any other pets? What do you feed them?
I feed my rats rat and mouse cubes, i then feed them daily left overs and treats such as yogies, fruit, veggies, left over roast dinners, cooked pasta/raw pasta, left over toast etc etc. Almost everything we eat we give some to fur babies

Oooooooh, what state are you in? I'm in Queensland, so good to see another Aussie here!
Cool a queenslander :D , i'm from Devonport, tasmania way way down from you, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts