Rat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about posting this here but I'm running out of ideas.

On Tuesday I was approached by a very sweet cat. I picked her up and she started to purr almost right away!

I've done everything I know to do to try and find where she came from! I know she has to of been someone's pet because of how sweet she is..but no one has claimed her yet.

Because she was outside in my neighborhood she is on pregnancy watch right now but hopefully she isn't.

The real problem is the landlord says we can only have two cats..which we have and need to find a new home for her. I would be heart broken to send her off to a shelter where her fate would be so unsure.. so if anyone is interested in adopting the sweet sweet girl please contact me! Or of you know of anyone who would be able to give her the loving home she deserves please send them my way!

I'm willing to drive and meet up as far as four hours away, meeting half way or anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry! All that typing and I forgot to write that! I live in the metro detroit area

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone have room in their home for this lovely girl? She really really needs a home. I have been informed she would most likely not be adopted out at a shelter because they are so full in my area right now

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Try calling paws and whiskers in toledo or maumee valley save a pet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Id call the rescues in your area and even if they cant take her ask them if they can post a courtesy post on their facebooks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry to bring this back but for anyone who was interested we finally found poppy her furever home this month and she is doing amazing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts