Rat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to check out this video. I can't even imagine how much money she has spent on this room....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Haha, that is absolutely amazing. I'd love a rat room but god knows my boys would trash it within seconds ;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I have probably seen all her videos, they're so great. And I love her rats, they're all so... waddle-y. Mine are still little and darters, but some of hers have reached an age of contentment, when it seems like a lot of them just meander... so cute!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
my daughter is moving out soon, so i'll have a spare room... *plotting plotting*

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
does anyone know if jorats has already given a video tour of her set ups?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I think under "Rats will be Rats" she has a pretty comprehensive scan of the room... But as for a TOUR tour, I dunno...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
It's an awesome room. Hopefully my next apartment will have a rat room but I have big plans for when I have my own house. I'm probably still 5 or 6 years away from owning my own house but if we are all still here I'll post some pictures of my "Rattie Fun Land" :) muhahaha

·
Registered
421 Posts
I call it hand wrestling. My girls love it! If they are in the mood to play, they attack back and have a blast running around and sneeking up on my hand. If they are not in the mood, they just ignore me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts