Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Nutmeg
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Nutmeg two weeks ago. I didn't know you were supposed to get two rats at the same time. I don't get my money until the 3rd. Disability sucks. Anyway I have set up a few things for him to get his food now. In order to get it he has to open a toilet paper tube capped with a paperboard egg carton. I have a plastic bottle hanging from his cage, I also tied up some of his food in some other paparboard. He just doesn't seem interested. What can I do to make him take interest in getting his food out himself? Last night I put it in a closed egg carton with holes in the in Split pieces of paper board in the holes to make him figure out how to get it and he just left it the whole night long and did not want to try and get any food out at all. He's a bit pudgy from all he does is sleep all day and play with my hands. What can I do to get him interested in trying to get food out of his stuff and figure stuff out he just isn't doing it. Is it because he is a lone rat?

·
Registered
Nutmeg
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow such fantastic responses! I feel so welcome.

GOOD THING HE WASN'T DYING.

Guess I'll rely on Google and if he dies he dies because not one single fucking person here thinks someone who just joined needs help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts