Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sydney had the best time with the oatmeal, peaches and cream flavor. In the second picture Sylvester is climbing over Sydney and managed to knock the bowl up and get a splatter of oatmeal right on Sydneys face. Didn't stop him at all, he just kept on eating. :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aww, Stanley is so cute! My girls love oatmeal. Looks like your boys liked it too =D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
is the flavored oatmeals okay? seems like it would be a lot of sugar? i will feed it to them if it's okay, but i've always made that bland plain oatmeal or malt-o-meal and thrown a couple banana slices on it or something.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They didn't eat the whole bowl by any means, two of them only had a few bites and I ended up taking it away from Sydney because I didn't want him to totally pig out on it. :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
They can eat oatmeal?!?!?! I Didnt Know you could do that.

How Long do I wait for it to cool off? What flavors do They Prefer?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I stuck a few ice cubes into it and made sure it was kind of luke warm. I also added more water than it suggested so it would be a bit soupier.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I usually use that baby cereal stuff, thats a lot like oatmeal. It has hardly any sugar in it and lot's of nutrients. You can also make smaller amounts of it then you can with those packages of instant oatmeal. hehe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts