Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All my rat wants to do is drink my spit, lol. He tries so hard to pry my mouth open, and let me tell ya, those claws can hurt your poor lips!

·
Registered
265 Posts
My daisy wishes he could get in my mouth too and loves to lick my lips when he grooms me but I always keep my lips tightly shut cuz that's he one thing that is too far for me...lol I won't allow him actually in my mouth but i do share off my spoon and allow him to groom my lips. But i notice that they will go for anything with moisture on it like licking the side of a water glass. It's like he's thirsting to death and i never give him water lol so I think it's just a natural instinct, just like how they will go for any kind of thing that seems edible lol. So maybe that's what it is. And also daisy loves when i have chapstick on or if I had just eaten something and it seems tasty so he wants o try and get at it.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our rats only do that if we have wine or fruit juice on our breath. Were you eating anything that smells tasty?
Nope! It's just like what the person below you said, it's like he's just DYING of thirst and needs to drink my spit, lol. Meanwhile he's got fresh water constantly. -.- He's a turd. None of my other boys are so obsessed. Haha.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Everyone says how their rats love to pick food out of their teeth and all my friends are grossed out by rats in general and just the thought of my rats napping under my bed covers and what not and I share food off my fork or spoon but I just can't lower myself to allowing them inside my mouth when grooming...lol it just seems too gross. I keep my mouth tightly shut while he grooms my lips.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not so bad, lol. I bet they're a lot cleaner than any person who you may have kissed! x3
It's practically impossible for me to keep my lips shut! Murlow's claws hurt a lot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.