• Suebee?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suebee's mix has been mentioned on this forum repeatedly, so I decided to check it out. I biked down to the local bulk store and bought everything for about $10. I placed a small bowl in the cage and the girls have gone nuts. Mo grabbed the largest noodle she could find and hauled it off somewhere to hide. Toby chased after her until she realized that there was a whole bowl full of interesting new foods. This was ten minutes ago. Half the bowl is now empty and their horded food pile has grown rather large.
In short, they love it.
Thank you to everyone who has recommended this awesome dish, my ratters have never been so overjoyed about food. It looked so delicious I even tried some myself.
A word of caution, those noodles are hard to chew. :p

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I just started my ratties on Suebee's and my ratties go insane when i put in the grain mix!! I love to hear the sound of 17 rats munching Suebee's all at once :) ......... it's gonna be tough to say g'bye :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
okay being an aussie i am not sure what suebees mix is... can someone explain?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MopyDream44 said:
I love to hear the sound of 17 rats munching Suebee's all at once :) ......... it's gonna be tough to say g'bye :(
Wow 8O
I wish I could have 17 rats. That's amazing, you deserve an award. :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
I feed the closest mix to Suebee's that I can when I have the money available, muesli and some of the other ingredients are fairly pricey here.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I use it as a base diet, along with daily fruits and veggies, and potein once a week for my boy and twice for my girls.

It has always worked well for me!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Wow Shocked
I wish I could have 17 rats.
Be careful what you wish for!!! :)

I do love my ratties but........... it was an accidental litter! My stress level has been rather high as of late! I wish I could keep all of them but they can get more attention in smaller groups! Plus having 17 ratties is like paying the food bill for my 23 year old brother....he can eat a whole pizza in one sitting!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts