Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after i got my rats, and let them explore and get used to their cage [a couple hours]i got them out in my bathroom, well, only one of them... i must of looked away for only like 2seconds, really, and then she was gone ! she got in a hole nobody knew about... after about 4-5 hours waiting for her to come out, my dad drilled a hole in the wall... then finally i got her out ! ugh, long dayy ! but she's nice and happy in her cage w/ her sister now... i hope she dosn't have a heart attack !

·
Registered
468 Posts
This also happened to another member on here, but both of hers were stuck in the wall, and if I remember correctly it was for a couple days ( I think). Anyways, a good idea would be to get down on your hands and knees with a mirror and look under all cabinets and things like that so you can find anymore possible holes.

Thank goodness you got your baby out ok! =)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did look everywhere... well, i thought i did ! it was a little tiny hole underneath the cabinent, where you couldn't barley fit your finger through ! she's sound asleep now, but im afraid that she'll be scared of loud noises, since my dad had to use power tools... will she be okay ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts