Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boo, Pika, is around 3 and a half years old and has always had fits of mycoplasma, saddly, but has been always good with taking medicine (and just any food I hand her for that matter!). But during this up-burst of it she doesn't seem to want to eat or drink anything. I've tried all her favorites, I thought to myself maybe she is having trouble chewing them so she doesn't want to eat.. but she wont eat any baby food or bananas either. I have tried to hand her pieces which she takes in her paws but then just sets down somewhere after having a single bite. I have tried to feed her with her two younger sister boos (King and Meera who have been her play mates for a good year and a half) but she wont eat with them either. Other than not eating or drinking more than a few drops she is acting pretty normally, she still does everything in her ability to cuddle up under my chin and chatters in my ear happily. She runs and plays with her sisters, but she just wont eat or drink.

Any tips or ideas on how to get her to eat her food so I can get her the medicine (and well just get her eating again because she kind of needs that to live).. or do you think it is her way of just saying it is the end of her life...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts