Rat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thats a huge cage for one rat! Does he use the tube to get from the bottom to the next shelf?

·
Registered
520 Posts
He must love it.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
That is a huge cage for just one. Are youi planning on getting him at least one new buddy?

(rat_rascal: I just replied, waiting on you to come back & clarify a couple things)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I had that cage for a while. I personally hated it. So hard to clean and decorate! I ended up selling it and putting the money towards a Ferret Nation. It was about as tall as I am though, and definitely tons of room for one. Why is Ollie alone though?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm working on getting him a buddy,I would have a smaller cage,but my cousin used to have a ferret,so I cleaned up his old cage
and yes,he just learned how to go up and down the tube(he used to stay on the second to the tope level,then he learned to use the ramps,so I moves his food/water to the bottom so he cout learn to use the tube=p

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Can't argue with a free huge cage! btw, it's easier for them to use that type of tube if you turn it so it's like an upside down T ^_^

I could find some pics of my old cage if you might like to see other set ups for it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.