Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here at my friends house an a boy called me. It's one in the morning!! I picked up at the same time her mom picked up and then I over heard her saying that the only reason I came here was to talk to him. What should I do? I have a feeling tomorrow will be awkward as ****

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it's not a guy I like it's just the fact that my friends mom answered and now she thinks the entire reason for visiting was to call his dude. I barely know him.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Wow this sounds familiar. I was accused of the same thing back in the day lol Ended up with me being banned from my friend's house because she told her mom I was trying to be sneaky about it so that she wouldn't get in any trouble. Ended a pretty good friendship (up til then anyway), but all for the better I'd say. Honestly, you're young, regardless of the implications or consequences of this, it's not the end of the world....BTW...who the heck has a landline anymore? I thought the days of embarrassing phone call eavesdropping were over lol

Tangent aside...be honest, adults are going to think what they will regardless of whatever lie you concoct to try to smooth things over. And, as I said before, it's not the end of the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts