Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Freddy, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy, Dobby
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(NOT A QUESTION)

I gave the rats some ripped up paper bag scattered in the cage like 20 minutes ago. My rats are not big nest builders so I just put it in for fun. I came back to this LOL. It’s a mix of toilet paper rolls and paper bag LOLLLL. It’s a masterpiece. Just beautiful. That is Junipers creation if you were wondering.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
I love it when they do that! It's like "hey, when did you start interior decorating classes?" lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
My boys started doing that, well, two did. Samwise and Gimli dragged a whole bunch paper crap into their homes, and then stored food on top of it lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
and no, they did not take classes! They were terrible decorators. Bachelor pads at best

Reactions: KimmyKim

·
Registered
Freddy, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy, Dobby
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL!! Mine dont store food and they have never been food stashers so its literally just a pile of paper bags. They probably think their decorating is beautiful haha!

·
Registered
Cloud and Dew (Pearl Merle and American Mink, both with Irish markings)!
511 Posts
Cloud has a master degree in messiness and gorging herself :)

That’s seriously adorable though! Not so great however if you’re trying to sleep. . .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use the paper from Chewy boxes in my cage and my rats redecorate with it by putting it in their litter box. I guess the poop is the mattress and litter is the box spring? Love their ✨aesthetic✨ lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts