Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guinness is sitting inside my sweatshirt, grooming himself and licking my sides... I don't want to kick him out, but I'm afraid I might fall over laughing. :lol:

·
Registered
718 Posts
aw, cute :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankfully he's move to my wrist. My wrist is not so blastedly ticklish! :lol:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hee hee, yes. I'm just glad Guinea like me enough to 'groom' me too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I let ours run around between my sweatshirt (that I put on to protect from scratches) and my t-shirt. Sometimes they miss and stick their noses up my t-shirt sleeve to sniff my deodorant! It really tickles :lol:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've started wearing one long sleeve t-shirt, one t-shirt and a hoodie when my rats are on me :) I get no scratches and they can run wherever they like without me screeching at odd intervals

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be lovely in the winter (and I basically do so in the winter) but in the summer, that's far to blastedly hot. :lol:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmmm. I suppose you are right. I haven't had my girls long enough for that to be a problem I suppose :p By the way your ratties are just adorable. I wish that mine would stay still long enough to get decent pictures of. Oh well, I suppose I'll just take pictures of them for 4 hours one day and maybe get a few decent ones :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts