Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so does anybody remember that song from Sesame Street, "One of these things is not like the others..."

Well, every time I look at Splinter (the new hairless) and Scout's big strapping lumberjack sons, I think of that song...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Your hairless rat looks really unique! mine is pretty cute yet i like how different yours is.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoL, I seriously hear it in my head when I walk into the room and see this little pitiful pink sleeping amidst a ball of fat hairy rats. :wink:

·
Registered
421 Posts
and now thanks to this post, when I see my little hairless among all the other fur-kids, the song will def come to mind! God they are adorable though arent they? lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ledzepgirl16 said:
LoL, I seriously hear it in my head when I walk into the room and see this little pitiful pink sleeping amidst a ball of fat hairy rats. :wink:
Pitiful? Squishy furry blanket! Talk about warm!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LoL, Forensic, you're right...

Splinter acts like he is in heaven. Warm fat boys to keep him cozy, all the food he needs, a big cage...far cry from what he came from.

It's so funny how his tiny self keeps all the big boys in check, though. He hops all over the place, jumps off their backs, etc. They just look around slowly like, "What was that?"

I guess Splinter was a good name for him, because he really does act like a ninja. :wink:

·
Registered
626 Posts
That halarious! Such cute ratties! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts