Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dose anyone know a good place i just went through some expenses and cant afford a vet untill next week but thunder is sneezing dose anyone have somewhere i can buy offline for now?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why i asked here i was hoping some other users have gotton it before online, and i dont wamt him to go down hill before i can get him to a vet, aadly i just had to pay to havey car towed and fixed cause it broke down and since it is gonna take 2-3 weeks to get it fixed i had to buy another to keep my job soo all my e savings is gone till next monday

·
Registered
218 Posts
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. This means that if you have it without prescription and happen to be caught you can be prosecuted. This is admittedly unlikely, unless for example your pet has an adverse reaction and you need to take them to the vet. Then you might get reported.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. This means that if you have it without prescription and happen to be caught you can be prosecuted. This is admittedly unlikely, unless for example your pet has an adverse reaction and you need to take them to the vet. Then you might get reported.
im not sure what else to do to help him till pay day

·
Registered
218 Posts
If the only symptom is sneezing and the rat's breathing is not noisy or labored, no action might be the best action? My rats sometimes do a bit of sneezing and it means nothing. Any medication comes with a bit of a risk so I would not assume it is the best response to mild or temporary symptoms.

You could also check for any environmental causes and elminate dust, drafts etc to see if that helps.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did the rat phone he has a mild weeze and ive seen how fast they can go my first rat passed away two hours before her vet appointment 3 days after her first symptoms im scared to chance it for a week ill try him on some raw honey and see if he picks uo

·
Registered
218 Posts
Raw honey sounds good, also does he have a really warm place to rest? You can make a warming pad by sewing rice into a cloth handkersheif anf microwaving it--but if he is with othr rats then he probably doesn't need it. Heat really helps knock put early stage infections.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he is in a smaller cage now with extra fleece and a small reptile heating pad wraped up under hin i got NO arguments he is so happy at the moment and gobbled up some honey, can they have the comb?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts