Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try and post pics. I'm not very good at this sort of thing so bear with me.

These are my sons rats Maxwell (hooded) and Puddin (solid brown)

My rats:

Teddy

Shy Guy

And Blaze

Thats our clan. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
oh blaze is cute. i love little white marks on their faces. :D

thanks for sharing! i always end up taking like 40 pics of my babies (rat, dog, fish, boyfriend, whatever) before i settle on like, 3 i like. probably blind the poor buggers with flash, but it pays off, lol.

·
Registered
655 Posts
they gorgeous. Onlyono my camera has a doofer on it that takes 3 or 6 pics in quick sucsession which i have found quite handy because they move so quicky and you endy up with a flip book effect in your album which is cute. i worry about the flash to-Poppy dosent like the light so i keep it short with her.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Very cute! I love the pose on the first picture. :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Your rats are really cute-I love blaze's face markings....my rat has a cap with a little white at the top of his head.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blaze is my trouble maker. Takes everything and hordes it. My husband left his wallet on the desk and Blaze took all the money out and put it in his box on the desk. LOL.

I went up in my sons room the other week and he fell asleep with the rats on his bed. Max was sleeping on top on him and Puddin was curled up next to him. I wish I had a camera. It was the cutest thing.

Shy Guy is still very shy but is soo cute. Loves to hide in the blankets on the couch.

Teddy is just now starting to get lazy. He comes out for about 1/2 hour and then he goes back in the cage to take a nap.

I love them all. They are just the cutest!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts