Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce the rats of our family. We have the oldest Hoover, the name should explain it all. He is such a good boy, for right now anyway, he will soon be going under the knife. Then there is Lola and Stella, we got those because of Hoover(not to breed) just because i didn't think i could get past the tail but i did very quickly. Lola is a shy girl, while Stella is a social butterfly. but unfortunately, she won't be with us much longer. She has a tumor and it's getting to big so she isn't moving around as much. In that cage is Baby who is the mother of all the girls, not really but she seems to think so, so we will let her. And the last on in that cage is Creamer, she thinks she's the boss and they let her. In my cage is Bullet, she is an escape artist, we finally got her in a cage that she couldn't get out so she put some weight on. Then there is valentine, she is the schoolyard bully. No other rats are allowed in her cage and the only one who can deal with her is Bullet. Bullet won't put up with Valentine when she gets in 1 of her moods. So needless to say there is alot of bickering and boxing going on. Finally there is Coffee who i fell in love with because of her coloring and Allykins i saved her from being snake food. She was literally about to become snake food before the person chickened out and decided not to feed her to the snake. I would describe their personalitys but they are still developing so i will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
they sound great. post pics!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts