Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Stewie and Brian, little blue hooded ratties. Think they're about 6 or 7 weeks. Brought them home yesterday after visiting the local pet store. They already climb all over us, eat from our hands, lick at nibble our nails:) love them to bits

ImageUploadedByPG Free1411976518.172395.jpg

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I'll fix it. Oops! Was in a hurry and so excited I just posted within the limit I was allowed rather than uploading to tinypic or photobucket:(

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay it worked finally! My daughter was sitting cross legged on her bed before school this morning while the boys posed for the camera :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks:) totally impulsive. After losing 3 this year I was just going to love our 3 other boys till the end and maybe take a break. The 3 that past away though were very close to my daughter though and two of the 3 we have now were fostered so were already young adults when we got them. They're fine with my husband and I but a skittish around her.

We weren't really looking, we went to buy a toilet from the pet store, they didn't have but who can resist a look though while there though right. I had my hand in the whole time Jamie was holding bunnies and giving straw to the birds, they were licking me then already. Then the lights went out and the guy said do I need help as they were closing already. I just said yes I'm taking two :)

Already had a spare cage and I went back a got a whole lot of other things for them. They are precious. We're very happy:) :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha ha, thanks:) they're awesome!! I don't know who's familiar with the animated adult cartoon Family Guy? My hubby and I love it, but all my daughter, Jamie, knows are the names.,Stewie is the baby and Brian is the white beagle ( think he's a beagle )

So the lighter boy is Brian and the darker is Stewie...Jamie said happily " now I've got my own Brian and Stewie"

I must take a photo of them in their bed, their little faces peek out at you. So adorable.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh my goodness, what little cuties! - Their faces are adorable!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts