Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naz is making a weird sort of burxing mixed with a sweaking noise. I know his bruxing noise better than my own voice lol, he also like to chitter but i've never hurd this before. I use towl bedding thats washed every 3 or less days with mild mild soap. He's not around any other sick animals, just mama and her babaies and then Takota. does this wierd new sound he's making just bruxing.... my mom said thats all it is but i'm still worried. It does stop every now and then when i give him a treat but... i just wanted to see if anyone else could tell me if i'm over reacting. If i still have a tuff time telling I'm planing a vet visit.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK sorry Naz has proved what a worry wart i am :roll: :oops: lol. The wierd noise has stoped lol, if someone knows how i can delete this i can move it out of the way of everyone elses posts. :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I'm just the same. Our rats are in the living room with us, and if I hear a noise the first thing I check is the rats. Usually it's the ice machine in the kitchen, a squirrel or bird on the deck or something just as silly. Better to be over cautious than miss something important. :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm so happy i'm not alone, i felt so silly when just as i clicked the submit button the little bruxing stoped :oops: I've since then put him home with some graps and banana :D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts