Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad and i went to the pet store this weekend and if you live in my area, i was guessing some of you would might know where it is. its called petfood express and rattie ratz sells rats there very first saturday of the month. since i have heard from all of you that forti-diet, the diet my rattie is eatind currently, is the worst food. so we went to the petfood express store and we saw rattie ratz posters all over the place! it was rat heaven. we went the the food aisle and we discovered that there was one bag left out of twenty-three tht could fit. the bags where big and they did't have any other sizes. the forti diet was nver touched in the pet store either. on the oxbow ratfood bag, there was a big award that said something like: hi, my name is ratthew and i was adopted from rattie ratz to a ew owner. my owner and i know that this rat food can keep me livig a happy, and healthy, and long life. ther were also hundreds of other rat awards on the packaging too. the only problem was the oxbow ratfood was too expencive. it was $23.99 and i begged and i begged and i begged my dad but he said no, no, N-O. his voice roared and he said that this ratfood is to expensive and so we didn't buy it fancy that.

my family is thinking of getting a pal for ratthew... i renamed her for the last time... promise. they are thinking of getting her june, the new pal, from rattie ratz. does anyone alse here in the ratforum have rats from the rattie ratz society?

because my dad say oxbow is a too expencive rat food, do any of you know of any other rat food that is good to buy in the palo alto area, california? thanks

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Sooo... it's ratthew now? Right. Well, the other best food, if he refuses to buy oxbow, is probably Harlan Teklad, but you'd have to order that online.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Maybe trying to do some chores around the house that your dad is not keen on doing himself.. scrubbing the toilets clean, doing the laundry for a week etc. So you can earn the Regal Rat food from your dad. See if you can work out an agreement.

·
Registered
722 Posts
spoongirl said:
Maybe trying to do some chores around the house that your dad is not keen on doing himself.. scrubbing the toilets clean, doing the laundry for a week etc. So you can earn the Regal Rat food from your dad. See if you can work out an agreement.
That's a really good idea. Honestly, your dad and you probably just have really different views on it. He probably thinks that he's been flexible enough to let you get a rat- and that's understandable. You're lucky to have parents that are flexible enough to even let you GET a rat... I had to wait until I was 21 to get my girls. Basically, just show him that you can be flexible, too. Let him know that you understand where he's coming from, and that you want to earn certain things for your rat.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finally, good news that today my dad bought OXBOW! omfg she finished a quarter of the bag in a day. i mean she loves that stuff. btw... she never even had touched her forti-diet in her whole life. last time i went to the store with my dad lat week and when he then refused to buy oxbow, it was on sale. the price today was $37.99 and no i beg my dad day by day and i never get allowence no matter how hard a work but anyway good idea spoon girl. when i row and and when i can make my own desiscions i will become a rat breeder as famous as debbie duccumon. what do you guys think about that idea...

EDIT- btw... i changed my rattie's name to randy. i think i will stick with my name. honest to god i promise i will stick with one name... HONESTLY :roll: please don't be mad that i keep changing her name because i will stop at some point. thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ummm...if she never ate the Forti-Diet, what has she been eating?

Also, how was the food on sale for $37.99, and yet it was too expensive at $23.99 (the price you put in your first post).

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Macabri, confusing I know with the way she writes, but it ws 23.99 on sale (her dad refused to buy) but bought at regular price of $37.99 :roll:

·
Registered
227 Posts
lilspaz68 said:
Macabri, confusing I know with the way she writes, but it ws 23.99 on sale (her dad refused to buy) but bought at regular price of $37.99 :roll:
Okay, makes sense. I was a bit confused. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts