Rat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im warning you here and im warning you now, you may explode with cuteness..... look at the deepness of the tub, they JUMPED out of it and it scared the 8O out of me!!!

DURING BATH

why are you doing this to me mommy?

ima run away when you is not lookins

ima jumps out of the tub and scare the raisins outs of ya!! :twisted:

i feel small :cry:

i remember this place!! my worst childhood fear..

run away!!!!!!

im escaping :D

AFTER BATH

im going bald!!!!!

im 100% punk!

what is this thing wrapping around me??!!

this is where hyper ran then shook herself of 3 times!! :roll:

ozzy: hyper, sniff my butt and make sure it smells good now hyper:NO!!
ozzy: ill give you my piece of sausage at dinner tonight.. hyper: ok!

this one looks like its one long body, kinda cute actually

a treat for being sorta good in the tub

my mom taught me: sniffs before licks :D

i r verry too cute for a silver trophy ma!!

i was really surprised, do you see how deep that tub is?! enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Awwwwwwww so cute!

ozzy: hyper, sniff my butt and make sure it smells good now hyper:NO!!
ozzy: ill give you my piece of sausage at dinner tonight.. hyper: ok!
HAHAHAHA i love it! :lol:
Your rats are adorable!

·
Registered
51 Posts
awwww so cute :D . what shampoo did you use(if any)? my rats are getting a bath and their cage scrubbed tommorow so i just wanted a general idea of what to get by asking you because im being lazy and dont wanna go look trough the forums myself :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
thanks! now i know what to look for when i go shopping tommorow :)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
make sure its one that wont bother their eyes if it gets in, and it shouldnt be one of those anti dandruff shampoos or anything either, just regular nice smelling

·
Registered
51 Posts
ok i will:)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you wanna see more pics of them, i have 2 or 3 posts in meet my rat and one in rat homes so you can see their cage :)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank oyu! sorry i didnt take pics of their first bath when they were tiny like this ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
long, i forgot my camera :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did that once but it broke my heart to see my baby girl struggle and hate it so i went to the pet store and bought special spray on shampoo that keeps the rat dry you spray it, rub it iin and let them dry not very wet though so i skipped that strep anyway it worked great and she smells GREAT anyone know if this is good or bad for them?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
since its a spray it prolly gets in their lungs, i dont think it would be good over the long term.......

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Sooo cute! I love ratties in the bath.

GracieBaby - What was the spray called? I'd be weary of such a thing. If you'd rather not give a bath, but ratties need it, a wet washcloth wipe-down, or baby wipes are a better option.

·
Registered
38 Posts
it is called Quick and clean instant shampoo it is for bunnies guinea pigs hamsters and pet raats i have used it once and it worked with no changes in her eating habits or attitude so i don't think there is anything wrong with it but thats y i ask u guys :D

rat ratscal it is not like and airsol kind of thing it is like a liquid that is in a pump kind of bottle spray but it is a liquid and i don't spray it near the face or head just her back and tummy it tells u not to but it is too thick to inhale so that does not worry me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts