Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we had this guy hooking up our fans and asking us questions. i ask my dad if i can bring ozzy down and he said no. then my sister said "we have rats" and hes like "um sorry, you have rats? like as pets?" so she brings him upstairs and im sitting there with ozzy on my lap, and he says "wow, they actually arent that bad, they're kinda cute!" then he starts asking us questions like if they would fall asleep with us like for a nap, if they can be trained and stuff, and he really liked them! and he also said naming ozzy after ozzy osbourne was wicked ;) so i think there is a possibility of one more obsessed rat owner coming into this world, all because of ozzy :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
lol, thats funny.

Whenever people are over I always want to show them my rats but my dad always says no. Then they walk in my room and are all like..."awww...there so cute..."

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ya with my first rats my mom was all like eeeeewwww, and i was like omfg they are so cute they arent gross at all. Then after awhile my mom started warming up to them, holding and petting them :D Rats make you so happy :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts