Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still squeeing at the cuteness of my boy boggling at me..his eyes really bulge when he does it. So far Devil has not boggled, but I will try to get a movie of Paper Clip doing it for you all to giggle at...it's soo funny looking!

Taru

·
Registered
171 Posts
I FREAKED the first time my rat did it,it was startling to see.But now I just look away if I catch him boggling.lmao weird creatures.

·
Registered
798 Posts
... boggling is a sign of affection, you should embrace it... and emy you're really looking to get that little bugger stolen!! :p

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I LOVE Boggling rats! I don't think every rat is a boggler. I know my Bastian is a boggler and so is Hobbes and maybe sometimes Morgan but not Bert at all even though he always bruxes XD He just doesn't seem to relax enough for a boggle.

I think boggling is so funny but yeah it DOES sometimes look as if their eyes are going to pop out of their head.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Aww! Boggling rats are so cute! I almost DIED when Rokk boggled at me the very first night I had him. Jellybean boggled for the first time a few days ago, and Coconut just did it today for the first time! It does look so weird, but it's so good to know they're happy enough to boggle :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts