Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Does anyone out there like photography? Because I do! I started my photography portfolio a while ago and just got some of my photos up there! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out and maybe give me some pointers if you're a professional? I'm not sure if any of you are but I would really appreciate it!

Here's the link! http://www.jessicharms.com/

I haven't quite developed the front page so if you click the See More button it will take you lower on the page, but basically you just click on the buttons toward the very top! Thanks! -Jess

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think those are great photos! The composition is especially nice. From my portrait photography days I would say to keep an eye out for eye direction and not to be shy about directing people to create a smooth "flow" in your pictures. They can't see it from your angle and in a composed shot they'll definitely appreciate a polished pose. Your eye for candid photos is really impressive! I'm not nearly that observationally skilled!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for your feedback! About the eye contact thing, since I am young they had another lady there to take a few photos of the bride and groom, unfortunately at that time they were more concentrated on her than me. XD but I really appreciate your thoughts! Anyone else!?!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I loved the animal photos! Especially the border collie looking dog :) he/she looks so happy! Really great photography though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts