Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Fettacchine, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy Bottoms, Dobby
here you goooooo!! the second one is my fav! he is sleep smiling lol. matter a fact i鈥檓 going to change my profile pic to that!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here you goooooo!! the second one is my fav! he is sleep smiling lol. matter a fact i鈥檓 going to change my profile pic to that!
Awwww omg so precious 馃槏馃槏馃槏rats are everythinggggg !!!!awww Hes smilling !! 馃槏馃帀馃帀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Registered
AWAWW OMGGGGG THE FIRST PICTURE 馃槶馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏 I love how ratties feet are always everywhere when they are sleeping (like in your second picture ) 馃槀 thanks for replying to my thread !
It鈥檚 very cute! But to be honest the first time I saw my babies sleeping like that I panicked a bit cause i thought they were dead. Then I had to wake them up馃槄

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It鈥檚 very cute! But to be honest the first time I saw my babies sleeping like that I panicked a bit cause i thought they were dead. Then I had to wake them up馃槄
Aww I鈥檓 still like that haha ! I often just have to watch them because I鈥檓 always panicking about them 馃槄馃槄

Registered
Bandit, Biscuit, and Sage
Bandit, Biscuit, & Sage during intros

Mink two days before he died 馃槩

Mink with me during lockdown

Sage in her spacepod!

Mink and a tiny baby Bandit

Registered
Here鈥檚 Pepper in Pancake Mode鈩 while sleeping!

Here is former rat Honey while she was recovering from an URI.

Honey and Oreo (both since passed) cuddled up and sleeping.

Mama McMuffin with either Spoon or Napkin.

Aaaand, sleepy Maple with a pile of sleepy rats behind her during intros yesterday!

Gotta love sleepy rats 馃悁馃挙

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here鈥檚 Pepper in Pancake Mode鈩 while sleeping!
View attachment 304289
Here is former rat Honey while she was recovering from an URI. View attachment 304291
Honey and Oreo (both since passed) cuddled up and sleeping.
View attachment 304290
Mama McMuffin with either Spoon or Napkin.
View attachment 304292
Aaaand, sleepy Maple with a pile of sleepy rats behind her during intros yesterday!
View attachment 304293

Gotta love sleepy rats 馃悁馃挙
Awwww sooo cuddly 馃槶馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏i just want to hug them all馃槏馃槏how many rats do u have?

Registered
Awwww sooo cuddly 馃槶馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏i just want to hug them all馃槏馃槏how many rats do u have?
They鈥檙e all so sweet and snuggly!!! and I have quite a few! In the double critter nation, I have 7 very energetic rats ranging from 7 months old to a year and 2 months, and then in another cage, I have 2 old ladies who are enjoying a slower lifestyle. So, a grand total of 9! It seems like a lot but the shy girls seem to really benefit from having a lot of friends and I鈥檝e found that having more rats makes them feel more secure 鈾

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They鈥檙e all so sweet and snuggly!!! and I have quite a few! In the double critter nation, I have 7 very energetic rats ranging from 7 months old to a year and 2 months, and then in another cage, I have 2 old ladies who are enjoying a slower lifestyle. So, a grand total of 9! It seems like a lot but the shy girls seem to really benefit from having a lot of friends and I鈥檝e found that having more rats makes them feel more secure 鈾
They look snuggly ! I love snuggling up to rats especially when your sad 馃槏馃槏they make me so happppy !!Oh wow that鈥檚 lots I would love to have that many !!!! Im hoping to get some more Soon ! (I have 4 rats )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts